Chasing down some issues with probing in some stuff on my CNC.. I found my probe tip was a bit loose!
Redid that and re-tested the probe, and things are pretty accurate, I'm within a tenth or so it seems now. Still need to work on my tool setter though, it seems like it's tilted still.
Here's a second hold down I made for my vise!
Been having hot restart issues due to problems with the IAT sensor being in a bad location. Plus the O2 sensor for corrections reboots while cranking due to low battery voltage, so going to put in a boost converter and hook it onto the line and hopefully that will solve the issue until I can put the IAT sensor into the intercooler. Moved the sensor over to the intake pipe close to the manifold.
Got the Megasquirt installed finally. What a pain, but made it work. Fabricated a couple brackets to mount it into the same spot the factory ECU sat, without modifying anything on the car itself. This way I can swap it back if I need to.
A little measuring, sawing, and welding, and I have a pretty decent mounting solution, even if it isn't the prettiest.
It's a mess, but the wiring harness is moving closer to it's final form. Redid the O2 sensor wire, going to go up to a Molex Mini-Fit Jr plug when those come in, and have to bring in the fuel pressure sensor too. Once those are done and I've verified everything, I'll wrap the harness and get it permanently installed.
It's so freaking annoying to need something and not have it.. Redoing the wiring harness for the Megasquirt, and I want to move a bunch of extra input/outputs onto a separate connector from the ECU connector (the pins are very expensive). Just don't have any good locking wire-to-wire plugs to use and of course, can't get any from Amazon. Decided to order a heap of different Molex Mini Fit Jrs from Mouser and have extras in case I need them again.